Where am I?

sick bearFlu. Dying. Avoid at all costs.

12 Responses to Where am I?

1. Scott says:

Sorry to hear the flu has whacked you over the head. A very wise friend of mine, when I was feeling not so good, once suggested copious amounts of alcohol. I took his advice, went out for margaritas, and all trace fo sneaky little virus was gone in the morning.

I’m not sure if it will work for the flu, but send the Beagle to the blender immediately.

Get well soon!

S

2. Lauren says:

Aww, Lynn, what an awful time you’ve had recently. I am so sorry. Stay in bed with some good books (not manuscripts), and sleep. By the way, if your throat hurts hot orange juice feels and tastes wonderful!

3. Sophia says:

I think you should give your flu a name – something really complicated that sounds like the second coming is upon us. Think of all the extra sympathy you’ll get!

4. Aston West says:

It’s your own fault for hanging out with drunk polar bears and taking pictures of them…sheesh! 🙂

5. Stephe says:

Oh noes!

Take really good care of yourself. I hope it doesn’t last too long… although with the flu, a DAY is too long. 😦

6. Get better soon. Lynn and keep away from those pigs (not to mention polar bears.)

7. Nicola Morgan says:

I wish there was a way of writing a comment in a whisper so as not to hurt your head, and of sending soothing cool drinks and lulling music. Get well soon but don’t get back to your desk too soon: the beagle can handle everything till you’re better. Nxx

8. Terese says:

Take care of yourself Lynn. Rest easy. And if you are reading these comments, here is something I hope will make you at least smile a little. Your book is wonderful. I am learing all the things I thought I understood but didn’t know what the hell I was talking about.

If you followed that last convoluted sentence, you’re still too sick to work.

9. Craven says:

You look awfully pale. A little time in the sun will do you good. There wouldn’t happen to be a maguarita bobbing by on a floating tray, would there? I hear if you’re sick, you can replace the tequila with Nyquil. Tastes like ca-ca, but feels so good.

10. Lauren says:

Oh Lynn, when you are feeling a bit better I promise to make you one of these:

Chocolate Martini:

INGREDIENTS:
    White chocolate shavings, finely chopped
    Milk chocolate shavings, finely chopped
    Orange wedges
    1 ounce chocolate liqueur
    1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
    1 ounce vanilla vodka
    1 ounce chocolate vodka
    1 ounce creme de cacao

Combine the chocolate shavings in a shallow dish. Wet the rims of chilled martini glasses with an orange wedge and dip in the chocolate shavings to coat. Pour the chocolate liqueur and remaining ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until cold and strain into the prepared glasses.

: )

11. lynnpricewrites says:

Crawling in from my deathbed…Lauren…
    Oh.
    My.
    God.

“Beagle! Come quick. I have a new drink for you!”

12. Lauren says:

Yea, I kinda figured that might help with the healing.

: )

Welcome back to the Land of the Living. We missed ya!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )