Free E-book – HEART WARRIORS

heart-warriors-sm

I met Amanda Adams under the craziest of circumstances, but the end result is that I loved her book, HEART WARRIORS, and couldn’t wait to sign her. Amanda is a bright and articulate author who truly is a warrior for congenital heart disease. She had no choice, since her adorable son, Liam, was born with it. She has spent every day of his young life fighting, and Liam couldn’t have a better mom.

But HEART WARRIORS isn’t just another disease of the week – it’s a bible/survival guide for anyone who has a loved one suffering from CHD. In fact, her Survival Guide at the back of the book is a fabulous reference for all things congenital heart disease.

Amanda artfully writes about the battles, the pain, the immense joy, and everything in between. She gives permission to parents to have the thoughts and feelings they try so hard to sweep under the carpet…and that’s vital to mental health. CHD isn’t like a cold, so parents have to be physically, mentally, and financially prepared for the long haul.

I admire Amanda immensely, and I’d like for readers to see what an amazing woman she is, and how her book can help anyone touched by CHD. So for starting today – Wednesday – and ending Thursday at 3 p.m. EST, anyone may email me (lynn_at_behlerpublications.com) for their free e-book version of HEART WARRIORS. Please put HEART WARRIORS e-book in the Subject line.

Here is an article Amanda wrote for Scrubs magazine which I thought was fabulous; “What Nurses Taught This Mother.” Also, here’s a very cool review of HEART WARRIORS.

Amanda, you rock.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE OFFER ENDED THURSDAY 4-25. YOU MAY BUY AMANDA’S BOOK AT YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE, OR AT ANY ONLINE STORE, SUCH AS AMAZON, B&N.COM, iBook, ETC.

WE HAD AN AMAZING RESPONSE, AND I’M HONORED TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF THIS GIVEAWAY. HEART FAMILIES ARE WONDERFUL.

14 Responses to Free E-book – HEART WARRIORS

1. Amber Salazar says:

I would love a copy of Heart Warriors please.

2. Amber Salazar says:

The email is saying its invalid

3. gwenlemley says:

I would love a copy of Heart Warriors. Thank you!

4. emma says:

the email says invalied! would love a copy 😦 being a heart mummy myself x

5. Trisha says:

I would love a copy also. But email is invalid. Thank you.

6. Email is not a known address =(

7. kristy says:

i would love a copy too! Mom of an 8 1/2 year old with HLHS.

8. Paula Fardulis says:

Thank you for this offer. However, I purchased HEART WARRIORS months ago when I got to know Amanda in a Critique Group we belonged to. The book is well written, at times entertaining, but most of all informative.

9. Lori says:

Would love a copy

10. catdownunder says:

I am always amazed at what some families go through – and survive. I read the article – am going to suggest our library buys a copy of the book.

11. These heart families amaze me, too, Cat. We’ve given away over 100 ebooks, and the stories I’m hearing make my blackened heart swell. These families are the true heroes, and I’m sure they’ll find a friend and great solace in reading Amanda’s book.

12. Rosaleen Bradley says:

I have a nine year old son with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome. Can you purchase this book?

13. Rachel sanchez says:

I would love to have a book for my baby girl she is a heart warrior……thank you…..

14. The free special ended on Thursday.